- 2,142 Approx. Sqft
- 0.07 Lot Size
- 3 Stories
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Baths
- The ideal offer is full price, cash, $50k in earnest money, closing within 30‑days, not subject to appraisal, not contingent on the sale of another property.
The developer(s), owners, Realtors®, architects, engineers, sales associates, staff, contractors, sub‑contractors, vendors, and their related entities make no warranties or guarantees to the following:
- The condition of the properties. They are being sold in as‑is condition.
- The length of time for the city to issue permits.
- The length of time for renovations/restorations.
- The cost of renovations/restorations.
- The ability to build or obtain permits in general or for the depicted plans.
- That zoning will not change.
- Design services, permitting and any/all expenses or fees associated with these properties will be paid solely by the buyer.
- 22 Turner property lines will be adjusted and easements granted at closing. Post closing, CornerStone will remove rear basement access, rear side entry, and garage and provide new access off the north/east side and return areas to current condition/finish (at seller/developer expense).
- Tom Landry, licensed to sell real estate in Maine, has an ownership interest in the Good Morning Turner LLC that owns the property.